Why Printable Wall Art?
Printable art becomes more and more popular day by day. It seems that there are just a few people left who have never heard of it. What is the secret? Why is instant download so popular and more and more people tend to buy digital prints?
You might be surprised, but there are many reasons. Let’s start with the uses of downloadable art and then switch to the benefits of digital prints.
So you’ve got your favorite digital print, what can you do with it?
How To Use Digital Files
- If you have a printer at home or work, then you can safely print a poster on plain paper for documents. This is especially suitable for quote posters. Fast and easy.
- You can print your image in the local print center, where you can choose photo paper, card stock, watercolor paper or watercolor paper for your designs. You can also try printing on canvas.
- You can also use online upload, so you can order a print from the comfort of your home, and the finished poster will be delivered to your door. FedEx, Shutterfly, Staples, Walmart, Office Depot, Kinkos are always at your service.
Now let’s take a look at the benefits of digital files.
The Benefits Printable Images
- Printable art is affordable. This makes it possible to renovate your walls as often as you want. At least every day!
- The processes of payment and download are instant.
- You do not need to wait for delivery, worry about the safety of your purchase. You get everything at once.
- You can make more than just a poster on the wall or a framed print on the table. You can order printing on cups, pillows, T-shirts, bags, bed linen. You can create stylish and complementary accessories easily.
- The purchased image you can print many times. But, please note that you can use the products for personal purposes ONLY.
But man is not made for defeat.…
It Doesn’t Matter How Slowly You Go…
A Few Frequently Asked Questions about Digital Downloads
File delivery info
Your file will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
Where can I print my images?
Walgreens, Walmart, Officeworks, FedEx, Kinkos, Staples, SnapFish are large and popular places. Smaller dedicated print and frame shops often offer the best quality.
You will receive 1 premium quality jpg image 20’’ x 30’’ 288 ppi. This quality allows to print posters up to 30’’ large side size. Center your image before printing.